Follow me on

Follow

суббота, 5 августа 2017 г.

3ina: the eye pencil 206

Hey hey hey, I'm back! It's benn a while since I last posted a review, although I've bought a few products since then..... quiiiiite a few, tbh :D So stay tuned, more posts are finally coming!

Anyway, since we have 3ina store opened here in Minsk, I've decided to give them a try, although I'd never heard about this brand.

What can I say, I absolutely LOVE their colour range - these guys have EVERYTHING IN EVERY POSSIBLE COLOUR! Golden lipstick? Yes, please. All the wonderfully crazy eye-product shades? Here you go, sweetie!

But we know, cool colour is not enough? So is it worth the hype? Let's see.

I've decided to test their eye products first, so I got myself 3 eye pencils and an eye shadow (which I gave to my friend, since I don't use them, and she told me it was absolutely gorgeous!).

SO, here we are: the eye pencil #206.

minamina

COLOUR: warm purple with a dash of reddish/ pinkish micro (more like nano) shimmer which looks stunning once applied.

APPLICATION: smooth. Too smooth, to my taste. The pencil is really soft, which makes it difficult to draw a thin wing (so I actually helped myself with a gel eye-liner). Otherwise it's pretty simple to use and I can't say anything bad about it, apart from being a tad too soft.

LONGEVITY: it stayed good six hours on my normal to oily eyelid, didn't notice any fading/creasing/staining, although something makes me think that it'll stain more oily skin.

OVERALL: I'm not a fan of pencils because I can never draw a perfect thing line and they never tend to last on me, but I have I'm impressed with this one. I'd give it a 4.5/5. It's really good quality for its price and I do recommend stopping by the store.

mina

Let me know what you think about 3ina products, guys. Stay tuned and be pretty! 

1 комментарий:

  1. Кто-нибудь здесь когда-либо испытывал финансовый кризис? У меня была, и это была непростая ситуация, потому что я потерял почти все, и я не мог объяснить, как все прошло, но Covid-119 действительно меня испортил, но я благодарен сегодня за все Г-н Ли сделал для меня помощь с ссудой под 2%, чтобы вернуть мой бизнес, и сегодня я рад, что жизнь была несправедливой по отношению ко мне в течение всего периода Covid19. Г-н Ли - кредитный специалист, который работал с крупной американской компанией, которая ссужает деньги всем, кто ищет ссуду и готов заплатить взамен под 2%. Его адрес электронной почты: 247officedept@gmail.com И WhatsApp: + 1-989-394-3740

    ОтветитьУдалить

Leave your feedback here: